Monday 21 May 2018

Stir fry green dragon vegetable (青龙菜) with chicken and mushrooms

I thought I will try stir frying the green dragon vegetable with chicken and mushrooms today and it turned out very fragrant and tasty.

Ingredients

2 bundles green dragon vegetables
1 skinless chicken breast
4 mushrooms




Slice the chicken and marinate with:
1 tsp light soya sauce
Salt and pepper
½ tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp corn flour



Soak in rice water for 10 min
Rinse properly because there is a lot of sand in the grooves






Soak the mushrooms until soft






Cut the vegetable into 1inch pieces
Thinly julienne the mushrooms







Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil and 1 tsp sesame oil in the wok
Fry the mushrooms until fragrant





Add the chicken and fry until the colour changes







Put in the vegetable and mix thoroughly







Season with salt and pepper
Mix thoroughly then dish up and serve

2 comments:

  1. hi aunty. thanks for the recipe. my mom and me loves green dragon very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you love it. Such a pity I can't get this veg in Taiwan

      Delete