so happy to see pucuk paku here
Thursday, 30 August 2018
Shitong market in Taipei
This is
the so called wet market that most expats go to. The price is ridiculously
high. I bought a medium sized chicken and it cost RM 60.00. In fact all the
items are so expensive so have to look for cheaper markets to go to. The saving
grace is the different types of dumplings esp the mini bah chang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Malaysia is truly a food paradise not only for the various types of cooked food but also for the great variety of green vegetables, herbs ...
-
This fish is very sweet and is so crunchy when deep fried. Another way to cook it is with taucu (bean paste) which goes very well with pl...
-
This is a super easy stir-fried vegetable which will become little bit sticky when cooked and some people don’t like the slimy texture bu...
-
In South East Asian cuisine, we tend to use dried anchovies rather than the pickled ones. They are normally fried in oil until crispy an...
-
Most of my friends tell me that nobody wants to eat the ribs used to cook soup and they end up throwing the ribs away. My solution is ...
-
Most of the small children that I looked after in my child care centre love eating vegetables which are crunchy. As I grow older I find t...
-
Fish soup is so healthy for the bones especially for small children and elderly folks at home. You can add any ingredients and I like tof...
-
Sengkuang is the main ingredient for popiah, pie tee and vegetarian puffs. It remains crunchy and juicy no matter how long you cook it. ...
-
This is another one of my quickie soups. You can use any ingredients with this vegetable. Sometimes I use fish balls instead of tofu. ...
-
Most people cook either sambal prawn or sambal sotong. I decided to combine the prawns and sotong since it uses the same sambal paste and ...








No comments:
Post a Comment