Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This fish is very sweet and is so crunchy when deep fried. Another way to cook it is with taucu (bean paste) which goes very well with pl...
-
This is a super easy stir-fried vegetable which will become little bit sticky when cooked and some people don’t like the slimy texture bu...
-
Malaysia is truly a food paradise not only for the various types of cooked food but also for the great variety of green vegetables, herbs ...
-
In South East Asian cuisine, we tend to use dried anchovies rather than the pickled ones. They are normally fried in oil until crispy an...
-
Most of my friends tell me that nobody wants to eat the ribs used to cook soup and they end up throwing the ribs away. My solution is ...
-
Most of the small children that I looked after in my child care centre love eating vegetables which are crunchy. As I grow older I find t...
-
Fish soup is so healthy for the bones especially for small children and elderly folks at home. You can add any ingredients and I like tof...
-
This is a very common dish in my hometown (Port Klang) among Hokkien people although I read somewhere that it is a Hakka dish. I rememb...
-
Sengkuang is the main ingredient for popiah, pie tee and vegetarian puffs. It remains crunchy and juicy no matter how long you cook it. ...
-
Most people cook either sambal prawn or sambal sotong. I decided to combine the prawns and sotong since it uses the same sambal paste and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment