aunty celia's family meals
Thursday, 30 May 2019
Tomato and tofu soup
This is another super easy soup to prepare. You can sprinkle some chopped parsley or spring onions to add taste and improve the presentation
Ingredients
1 tomato
1 pack soft tofu
1 chicken stock cube
Wash and cut the tomato into wedges
Cut the tofu into bite size pieces
Prepare the soup and put in the tomato and tofu
Season with salt and pepper
Dish up and serve
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stir fried pucuk paku (过山猫) with sambal
Malaysia is truly a food paradise not only for the various types of cooked food but also for the great variety of green vegetables, herbs ...
Stir fried emperor vegetable (王帝菜)
This is a super easy stir-fried vegetable which will become little bit sticky when cooked and some people don’t like the slimy texture bu...
Stir fried kai lan stem with bacon
Most of the small children that I looked after in my child care centre love eating vegetables which are crunchy. As I grow older I find t...
Clear fish soup with tofu
Fish soup is so healthy for the bones especially for small children and elderly folks at home. You can add any ingredients and I like tof...
Two ways to serve the slipper fish or sand tongue fish (沙舌鱼)
This fish is very sweet and is so crunchy when deep fried. Another way to cook it is with taucu (bean paste) which goes very well with pl...
Kau kei soup
This is another one of my quickie soups. You can use any ingredients with this vegetable. Sometimes I use fish balls instead of tofu. ...
Long bean rice (豆角饭)
This is a very common dish in my hometown (Port Klang) among Hokkien people although I read somewhere that it is a Hakka dish. I rememb...
Stir fried sengkuang (jicama) 豆薯
Sengkuang is the main ingredient for popiah, pie tee and vegetarian puffs. It remains crunchy and juicy no matter how long you cook it. ...
Steamed red snapper with pau sum (ginseng)
According to Chinese tradition, it is best not to eat chicken after surgery because it may interfere with the healing process. If you do ...
White carrot soup ( 白萝卜汤)
This is a good soup to have after eating too much deep-fried or heaty food as it helps to reduce the heatiness and detoxify the body. Alt...
No comments:
Post a Comment