Saturday 24 June 2017

My favourite duck dish

During my visit to London in 2008 I had to visit the restaurant in Chinatown and eat my favourite food there. The crispy aromatic duck was my favourite duck dish when I lived in London. I had to introduce it to Marie since I had not really seen it in Malaysia at that time.



A piece of the crispy aromatic duck









The duck has to be flaked so that it will be easier to roll in the pancake








First you spread some sauce on the pancake









Then you add the spring onions and celery sticks









Now you add the pieces of duck









Then you roll the pancake









There you are one rolled pancake ready for eating









Pop it into the mouth and enjoy the tasty duck









Marie had the noodle with char siu.









I had wanton soup. The wanton filling consists of a prawn and minced pork which is why it is so huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment